Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Love Story!


I just want to tell you how my husband Ryan and I became an item. Ryan was a friend of mine in high school, we were on the golf team together and I was always hooking him up with all of my friends instead of me. For a really long time Ryan was really interested in me, but I just thought of him as a friend, but we had gone on a trial date and there were no sparks. Let me tell you, I am sure glad that my friends surprised me one night at a bowling alley and told me Ryan was there, at first I thought...oh no, but I am so glad they did! That night in the summer of 2000, I knew he was the one for me...and gosh, what was I thinking for not giving this man the time of day! From that point on, we were inseparable! We dated for about 5 years before we were married on March 19, 2005. It was an amazing wedding and I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments: