Monday, August 10, 2009

Vacation at Sunset Beach


We went to Sunset Beach for a week with my in-laws...we had a blast! Austin of course enjoyed himself and I think he finally got used to having his hands a little dirty...lol. He always wants his hands clean, but he actually played in the sand...yay! Hailey at almost 2 months old enjoyed the beach...she slept really well in her swing out on the beach! Ryan had a great time and was able to spend alot of time with his cousins, so it was alot of fun. I of course enjoyed the daily Sangria and Bay Breezes and just relaxed as much as I could while Hailey was sleeping in the swing on the beach! All of the adults went to dinner one evening at a place called Max and Sams...the food was awesome!!!! We all definitely enjoyed the beach and a big thank you to my in-laws for having us out there for the week! Here are a some of the pictures I had taken, enjoy!


No comments: