Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My big boy Austin and his play date with Keira!







What can I say about Austin? Austin is in school part-time right now since I am home on maternity leave. Austin is still trying to adjust with his new sister home. We are trying to have him sleep in his own bed at night, he is doing a little bit better each day, it isn't as much of a challenge! Austin will still cry every once in a while because he says he is scared of monsters, I am trying to let him know that it's ok and NO monsters are going to get him. He has gotten better about playing by himself when I am busy feeding Hailey, etc. Thankfully Austin has a little girlfriend Keira who he likes to have a date with every once in a while. Austin and Keira are only 11 days apart. These pics are too cute! Austin leaned right in to give Keira a kiss, don't worry it was only a quick peck! LOL. Here are some pics and a video of Austin in the bath tub.

1 comment:

Leslie Griffen said...

very cute, I love the one sided doggy paddle :-)